The six-monthly Client Evaluation was conducted in November 2022 with a randomised sample of 83 (10%) clients from across all YFCC service areas. It is acknowledged that whilst the data and results drawn from this sample accurately represents the individuals who took part, it may not be indicative of all clients.
Overall, feedback on YFCC services was extremely positive, with some useful suggestions for the organisation to consider. Seventy Six percent of clients surveyed had been engaged with YFCC services for at least 3 months, giving further credibility to their survey responses.
Statistics of interest in the survey included:
- 30% of those surveyed had learned of YFCC services through friends or family.
- 41% of respondents had seen or heard YFCC advertising or promotions in the past 6 months.
- 55% of clients were referred to YFCC by other service providers.
- 58% of clients were referred by YFCC to access external support services.
- 53% of respondents had been engaged with YFCC services for 6 months or longer.
- 82 out of 83 respondents agreed or strongly agreed they were satisfied with the services they received from YFCC.
- 95% felt involved in the planning and service delivery they experienced, with the remainder yet to decide.
- 90% believed they were now better able to deal with the issues they sought assistance for. 10% were undecided.
- 100% of respondents would recommend YFCC services to others.
- 99.6% of participants who provided feedback on our YFCC Health Promotions events, believed they had increased their skills and knowledge through their participation.
General comments provided by respondents were very positive towards their experiences working with both individual YFCC workers and service areas. These responses include:
- “They do an amazing job. Great service, I am very pleased I engaged with the service.”
- “So beneficial. The staff are accommodating, understanding and supportive. Always nonjudgmental.”
- “Really good bunch of people. I’ve been to a couple of different counsellors and you guys are the best I have found.”
- “Worker has been great. I didn’t know this was available, massive eye opener, speak very highly of the program.
- “Worker is just great, lovely, and easy to talk to. Listens to me and works on what I need help with.”
The survey enables the YFCC Leadership team to assess our current performance and look for any opportunities for continuous improvement.