The Famous 100 Cookie Recipe
Introducing the famous 100 cookie Recipe made with just 4 ingredients…
This freezer – friendly cookie dough can be flavoured with any add-ins you like!!
Course: Biscuits Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 10mins Total Time: 20mins Servings: 100 biscuits
- 500g butter
- ¾ cup (170g) caster sugar superfine sugar
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 5 cups (750g) self-raising flour
- Your choice of flavours/add ins
Optional: Replace 1 cup of self-raising flour for 1 cup of custard powder
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius (fan forced).
- Grease and line baking trays and set aside (use as many as will fit in your oven).
- Cream (at room temperature) butter and caster sugar together with handheld beaters or a stand mixer until light, creamy and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and beat through.
- Add 1 cup of self-raising flour and beat through. Add another cup of self-raising flour and beat through. Continue until all 5 cups have been mixed through.
- Divide the cookie dough between bowls and flavour each however you’d like.
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and place onto the prepared baking trays. Press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.