Every six months, YFCC conducts a phone survey of around 10% of our clients across all programs and services delivered by the organisation. The most recent survey was conducted in May of this year.
Overall, feedback on YFCC services was extremely positive, with some useful suggestions for the organisation to consider. 67% of clients surveyed had been engaged with YFCC services for at least 3 months, giving further credibility to their survey responses.
Some results of the survey included;
- 25% of those surveyed had learned of YFCC services through friends or family
- 55% of respondents had seen or heard YFCC advertising or promotions in the past 6 months.
- 59% of clients were referred to YFCC by other service providers (4% up on the Nov. 2020 survey).
- 60% of clients were referred by YFCC to access external support services (8% up).
- 42% of respondents had been engaged with YFCC services for 6 months or longer.
- 72 out of 73 respondents agreed or strongly agreed they were satisfied with the services they received from YFCC.
- 89% felt involved in the planning and service delivery they experienced with the remainder as yet undecided
- 84% believed they were now better able to deal with the issues they sought assistance for. 15% were undecided.
- 99% of respondents would recommend YFCC services to others.
- Of the 3698 participants who provided feedback on our YFCC Health Promotions events 98% of them believed they had increased their skills and knowledge through their participation.
General comments provided by respondents were very positive towards their experiences working with both individual YFCC workers and service areas. These responses include;
- “Worker has been amazing in helping me achieve my goals.’’
- ‘’ Worker is brilliant, get along great and I don’t get on with many people. I love working with her. All at YFCC are down to earth and easy going. I am really happy with the service. I recommend YFCC to everyone as it is really good.’’
- ‘’Workers do a good job, they are all good. They are there for support, always feel like I have options.’’
- ‘’I have enjoyed and learned valuable things and new skills throughout my time at YFCC. The service provided has/is continuing to help me. Worker has been great. Thank you!’’
- ‘’Worker is always there when needed to offer advice. Brilliant, best counsellor I have been to and I have been to a few over my time. Worker is up front and I like that.’’
The survey enables the YFCC Leadership team to assess our current performance and look for any opportunities for continuous improvement.