- 250g plain sweet biscuits (Arnotts Marie biscuits or milk coffee)
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut, fine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 340g condensed milk (Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk)
- 3⁄4 cup of fine desiccated coconut (for rolling the balls in)
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until it is fine (like flour).
- Combine in a large bowl, the crushed biscuits, 1/2 cup of fine desiccated coconuts and 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Mix the ingredients well.
- Then slowly stir in the sweetened condensed milk into the mixture. (Don’t pour the whole content of the can, pour it in slowly as you only may need 340 grams of the can).
- You know you have the mixture right if the mixture is a dough ball. (If the balls are not holding shape then you may have used too much sweetened condensed milk.) You should be able to roll them into a ball without being too hard or too soft.
- Shape the mixture into one-inch balls.
- Place the 1/4 cup of fine desiccated coconut into a flat plate (You may not need the whole 3/4 cup so just fill the flat plate when needed).
- Roll the ball into the fine desiccated coconut. Store in refrigerator until you’re ready to use