Every six months, YFCC conducts a phone survey of around 10% of our clients across all programs and services delivered by the organisation. The most recent survey was conducted in May of this year.

Feedback on YFCC services was extremely positive, with some useful suggestions for the organisation to consider. 71% of clients surveyed had been engaged with YFCC services for at least 3 months, giving further credibility to their survey responses.

Some of the results of this survey include;

  • 25% of those surveyed had learned of YFCC services through friends or family.
  • 47% of clients were referred to YFCC by other service providers.
  • 62% of clients were referred by YFCC to access external support services.
  • 73 out of 75 respondents agreed or strongly agreed they were satisfied with the services they received from YFCC.
  • Most respondents felt involved in the planning and service delivery they experienced with the remainder as yet undecided.
  • 89% believed they were now better able to deal with the issues they sought assistance for. The remaining 11% were undecided.
  • All of our respondents said they would recommend YFCC services to others.
  • Of the 2426 participants who provided feedback on our YFCC Health Promotions events, 97% of them believed they had increased their skills and knowledge through their participation.

General comments provided by respondents were very positive towards their experiences working with both individual YFCC workers and service areas. These responses include;

  • “Really helpful. Wouldn’t be where I am today without the support they gave me”
  • “Service is great, recommend to anyone. Worker is friendly, just a really good services.”
  • “Very grateful that help was there when I needed it. Never thought as a mum I would need it for my daughter.”

The survey enables the YFCC Leadership team to assess our current performance and look for any opportunities for continuous improvement.