Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In response to COVID-19, YFCC would like to assure the community that we are committed to maintaining the availability of our services and supports. What has changed (and will likely continue to change) will be the way we deliver these services. We are taking steps to protect both our team and the broader community by:
- Ensuring Social Distancing and Good Hygiene practices at all sites
- Some changes to service delivery including, where appropriate, use of phone or online meetings.
- Continuing to monitor the latest developments and advice and acting accordingly
- Encouraging all who wish to access our service to call 6423 6635 as a first step.
- Practicing patience and empathy in these challenging times
For the latest from the Australian Government please visit https://www.health.gov.au