Family Planning Tasmania (FPT) are currently promoting their Pregnancy Counselling and Support services.
- Family Planning Tasmania provides clients with supportive, non-directive, non-judgmental pregnancy counselling.
- Clients can discuss pregnancy options including becoming a parent, adoption and termination/abortion.
- Family Planning Tasmania can provide medication termination of pregnancy (MToP), and can assist with referral for surgical termination of pregnancy (SToP).
For the new FPT “Pregnancy Counselling & Support” flyer and current resources please contact email@example.com
Other service, program and resources available include:
- A new “Service Provider” flyer with all of FPT services and programs (inc referral processes).
- Workplace professional learning programs. Flyer available
- My Choice Sexual Health App. Go to fpt.asn.au/app
- Workplace service talks.
- Updated resources – Quick Guides, Fact sheets etc.