Did you know Family Planning Tasmania (FPT) provides Pregnancy Support services?
- Family Planning Tasmania provides clients with supportive, non-directive, non-judgmental pregnancy counselling.
- Clients can discuss pregnancy options including becoming a parent, adoption and termination of pregnancy/abortion.
- Family Planning Tasmania can provide medication termination of pregnancy (MToP), and can assist with referral for surgical termination of pregnancy (SToP).
Other service, program and resources available include:
- Clinical Services
- Workplace professional learning programs.
- My Choice Sexual Health App.
- Additional Needs program
- Educational programs
- Resources (flyer PDFs in the buttons below)
More information about FPT and Pregnancy Support services is available on our new website here: https://www.fpt.org.au/