The six-monthly Client Evaluation was conducted in May 2022 with a randomised sample of 80 (10%) clients from across all YFCC service areas. It is acknowledged that whilst the data and results drawn from this sample accurately represents the individuals who took part, it may not be indicative of all clients.
Overall, feedback on YFCC services was extremely positive, with some useful suggestions for the organisation to consider. Over 83% of clients surveyed had been engaged with YFCC services for at least 3 months, giving further credibility to their survey responses.
Statistics of interest in the survey included:
- 5% of those surveyed had learned of YFCC services through friends or family.
- 44% of respondents had seen or heard YFCC advertising or promotions in the past 6 months.
- 60% of clients were referred to YFCC by other service providers.
- 61% of clients were referred by YFCC to access external support services
- 54% of respondents had been engaged with YFCC services for 6 months or longer.
- 82 out of 84 respondents agreed or strongly agreed they were satisfied with the services they received from YFCC.
- 95% felt involved in the planning and service delivery they experienced with the remainder yet undecided.
- 90% believed they were now better able to deal with the issues they sought assistance for. Ten percent were undecided.
- 98% of respondents would recommend YFCC services to others.
- Of the 2525 participants who provided feedback on our YFCC Health Promotions events, 95% believed they had increased their skills and knowledge through their participation.
General comments provided by respondents were very positive on their experiences working with both individual YFCC workers and service areas. These responses included:
- “Worker has been an incredible support for me, and I couldn’t praise her more highly for the service she is providing.”
- “Both workers are helping to relieve stress at home. First people to help with this and our challenges and obstacles we face at home.”
- “Worker is really nice and motivates me to do the right thing. Helped get me into rehab and to change life a bit.”
- “Thanks, Worker, for everything – wouldn’t be where I am without her. Been amazing (emotional talking about it).”
- “I can talk about whatever I want, and I am listened to.”
The survey enables the YFCC Leadership team to assess our current performance and look for any opportunities for continuous improvement.