The six-monthly Client Evaluation was conducted in May 2023 with a randomised sample of 88 (10%) clients from across all YFCC service areas. It is acknowledged that whilst the data and results drawn from this sample accurately represents the individuals who took part, it may not be indicative of all clients.
Overall, feedback on YFCC services was extremely positive, with some useful suggestions for the organisation to consider. Seventy-six percent of clients surveyed had been engaged with YFCC services for at least three (3) months, giving further credibility to their survey responses.
Statistics of interest in the survey included:
- 38% of those surveyed had learned of YFCC services through friends or family.
- 52% of clients were referred to YFCC by other service providers.
- 97% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed they were satisfied with the services they received from YFCC.
- 98% felt involved in the planning and service delivery they experienced.
- 96% believed they were now better able to deal with the issues they sought assistance for. Three percent were still undecided.
- 98% of respondents would recommend YFCC services to others.
- 99.6% of YFCC Health Promotion Program participants believed they had increased their skills and knowledge through their participation.
- 99% of respondents reported feeling safe
General comments provided by respondents were very positive towards their experiences working with both individual YFCC workers and service areas. These responses include:
- “Worker is the best, unreal help I could have hoped for. She is very supportive, and I don’t think I would have made it this far without her. She has been more support than my own family.”
- “Worker is outstanding at her job. She is very approachable and helps me out heaps.”
- “Happy with the way I am treated, nice, polite, and helpful, felt comfortable with worker.”
- “Amazing with what you do, thank you.”
- “Worker is incredible, we get on so well, I feel happier, more focused after chatting with her, She’s the best!”
The survey enables the YFCC Leadership team to assess our current performance and look for any opportunities for continuous improvement.