Clinical Supervision and Service Improvement Officer
Part-time for 12 months (with an opportunity for continuation)
Youth, Family & Community Connections Inc. is a local Not-For-Profit Community Organisation that provides a range of health and wellbeing services to young people, families and communities throughout the North West Coast of Tasmania.
Based in our offices in Devonport and Burnie the position –
- develops and provides facilitation for YFCC’s clinical framework, including conducting research and disseminating best practice information
- works to support development and implementation of best practice knowledge, skills and competencies in staff service delivery, engagement and relationships with individuals and families seeking support.
- provides high quality clinical supervision across all services, including developing and delivering education packages, providing coaching and direct supervision and developing the capacity of designated staff to provide appropriate practice supervision
- contributes to tender/grant development by providing technical and clinical expertise
The person we are looking for will be highly ethical, articulate and engaging, and knowledgeable in the areas of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, housing and homelessness and youth and families. They will have tertiary qualifications in social welfare, allied health, psychology, or similar, at least 5 years’ experience in the field and experience in providing clinical supervision and developing services within a clinical practice framework.
To qualify for an interview, applicants must have a current Driver’s Licence AND a Working with Vulnerable People Registration and be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical.
For the successful applicant the generous package includes:
- Salary in accordance with of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, commencing at Level 7.
- Some flexibility regarding working days and hours (we are looking for a minimum of 3 days per week – maximum of 4)
- Some flexibility regarding commencement date to enable intrastate and interstate applicants to apply
- Mobile phone for work use
- Training and professional development provision
- Full salary sacrificing options
To obtain more information or apply for this position:
An application package (including Selection Criteria) can be obtained by contacting the Operations Manager, Graham Marshall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6423 6635.
More information on this position can be obtained by contacting the CEO, Ros Atkinson, at email@example.com or 64236635.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Youth, Family & Community Connections Inc.
62 Stewart Street
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted up until 5:00 pm on Sunday 12th May 2019