Youth, Family & Community Connections Inc. is a local Not-For-Profit Community Organisation providing a range of health and wellbeing services for young people, families and communities throughout the North and North West Tasmania.
We are seeking applicants for the above role, to work within our Crisis Accommodation Support Services Teams providing casual relief to cover absences during annual, long service and personal leave and as required.
The positions are based in both Devonport and Burnie, and work across the North West Coast area, aiming to provide immediate emergency services, coaching and support for young people, aged 13-21, who are experiencing homeless or at risk of experiencing homelessness. The role involves:
- Intake and assessment
- Brief intervention, Education and Information
- Supported Referral
- Case management and case coordination
- Data collection and entry
- Health Promotion and Living Skills
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
We are looking for applicants that are engaging, passionate and knowledgeable in the areas of Youth and Housing Support Services. Applicants must have, at a minimum, a Diploma in Community Services or equivalent relevant qualification.
YFCC is a child safe organisation. All applicants must provide a current Driver’s Licence, National Police check, Working with Vulnerable People Registration, Qualification records and current Referees. Applicants must also be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical.
For the successful applicant the remuneration package includes:
- Salary in accordance with of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 commencing at Level 4 (Crisis Accommodation Level 2).
- Training and professional development provision
- Salary Sacrifice
Further information about the role and an application package, including position description and selection criteria, can be obtained by contacting the Team Leader, Shane Leonard, on 0427 691 198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.