Crisis Accommodation Support Services (CASS) Worker
2 x Casual Positions
Youth, Family & Community Connections Inc. is a local Not-For-Profit Community Organisation that provides a range of health and wellbeing services to young people, families and communities throughout the North West Coast of Tasmania.
We are seeking applications for the above role, to work within our Crisis Accommodation Support Services Teams providing casual relief to cover absences during annual and personal leave and as required.
The positions are based in both Devonport and Burnie, and work across the North West Coast area, aiming to provide immediate emergency services and support to young people, aged 13–21, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The role involves:
- Intake and assessment
- Brief intervention, Education and Information
- Supported Referral
- Case management and case coordination
- Data collection and entry
- Health Promotion
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
We are looking for applicants that are engaging, passionate and knowledgeable in the areas of Youth and Housing Support Services.
To qualify for an interview, applicants must have as a minimum a Diploma in Community Services, or equivalent. Applicants must also have a current Driver’s Licence AND a Working with Vulnerable People Registration and be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical.
For the successful applicant the generous remuneration package includes:
- Salary in accordance with the Crisis Shelter Staff Current Enterprise Agreement and the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, commencing at the equivalent to Level 5.
- Training and professional development provision
- Salary sacrifice
To get more information or apply for this position:
Further information about the role and an application package, including position description and selection criteria can be obtained by contacting the Team Leader, Shane Leonard, on 0418 170 517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.