Youth, Family and Community Connections Inc. contributes to a community where individuals and families have the opportunity to achieve goals and to seek positive change.
We will provide encouragement, support and resources to enable individuals and families to participate positively in the community.
- Honesty; Morality; Genuineness; Evidence based; Own our mistakes and successes; Do what we say we will do
- Implicit value of another; Treat others as you would be treated; Qualities and values; Due regard
- The ability to understand (and share) the feelings of another
- Equity of access, Equity of service, Social justice
- Thoughtful; Learning; Evaluative
The underpinning principles of how we work are:
Client Centred: We listen to our clients, consult with our clients at every step of the journey and work with client strengths.
Collaboration: We know that together everybody achieves more, so we seek out opportunities to work with, and learn from others.
Creativity: We are resourceful and have the courage to suggest new ways of doing things.
Empathy: We seek first to understand then to be understood.
Inclusiveness: We embrace diversity.
Integrity: We own our mistakes and do what we say we will do.
Leadership: We seek to develop expertise, inspire and develop colleagues and master best practice care.
Quality: We want to do it right, even when nobody is looking and we seek to continuously improve.
Results Oriented: We celebrate success, acknowledge opportunities for improvement and report accurately and on time.
Social Equity: We seek to level the playing field to provide everybody with an opportunity.